Open Now for Bookings Starting March 24th!
Kick off your shoes and relax at the lake - Driftwood Shores welcomes you to put your feet up and unwind in the charming Appalachian Mountains. Gorgeously styled and uniquely situated, Driftwood Shores boasts a large, flat yard with wrap-around lake access and restful, elegant living space. Five bedrooms, two living rooms, and two covered porches ensures you can comfortably host your whole family with room to spare. Pull your boat right up to the dock and take a break for yard games or spend the day fishing, swimming and having fun on the water. In the evening, you'll enjoy star gazing and fireside chats. When it snows or rains - enjoy a book or movie by the snug fireplace. Visit Driftwood Shores all year round and experience leisure at its best.
Please Note: Photos taken before finishing touches (porch fans, ping pong table, hammock)
- 37 Minutes to Virginia Tech
- 28 Minutes to Radford University
- 20 Minutes to Claytor Lake State Park
- 35 Minutes to Foster Falls State Park
- 15 Minutes to New River Trail (by Hiwassee Bridge)
- 15 Minutes to Thee Draper Village/Junction Bike Rentals
- Four Wineries within 35 Minutes (Iron Heart Winery, New River Valley Vineyards, Spinning Jenny Winery, and West Wind Winery)
- Five Golf Clubs within 35 Minutes (Draper Valley Golf Club, Auburn HIlls, Thorn
No Pets/No Smoking