New River Retreat Policies
- Lockbox code for cabin entry will be sent via email approximately 4 days prior to arrival (if reservation is made less that 4 days prior to arrival, an email will be sent following confirmation of signature on rental agreement)
- Check-in time is 4:00 p.m.
- Check-out is by 10:00 a.m.
- All facilities are non-smoking
- Security deposit protection is required to hold your reservation.
- Rental fee and pet fee (if applicable) due 30 days prior to arrival or at time reservation is placed if less than 30 days
- Cleaning Fee will be billed at time of invoice
- Minimum 2-night stay if staying over a weekend (one-night stays are offered through the week at some properties)
- Minimum 3-night stay over holiday weekends
Changes to your reservation are allowed, but frequent changes are time consuming and costly. Changes made more than 30 days prior to the start date of your reservation will be subject to a $50 processing fee. No changes are allowed within 30 days of the start date of the reservation.
Reservations are secured by 25% deposit of the rental fee and is non-refundable. Reservation may be rescheduled (one time only) if notified at least 30 days prior to arrival date (rescheduled arrival date must be within six months of original arrival date). If cancellation is less than 30 days from reservation date, there can be no reschedule or refund. If you are unable to reschedule your reservation, Security Deposit Protection Insurance and cleaning fee will be refunded if reservation has been paid in full (this fee is not paid with initial deposit) and you may apply for reimbursement of lost rental funds if Vacation Rental Insurance was purchased.
New River Retreat, LLC cannot refund money due to circumstances beyond our control including inclement weather and other natural occurrences.