Bringing Your Pet
At New River Retreat we are happy to provide vacation get-a-ways that include the entire family!
$25 plus tax per night per pet.
- We ask that you keep your pet from doing any damage to the premises. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be deducted from security deposit or charged against the security deposit wavier.
- Please keep your pet from annoying, endangering or inconveniencing other guests.
- Do not leave your pet unattended inside cabin without being crated. If you do not want the inconvenience of bringing a pet crate, New River Retreat will provide a crate at no additional charge.
- We ask that you not allow your pet on bedding or furniture. Indication of such (pet hair, etc.) could result in an additional charge for added laundry service.
- If evidence is found of a pet without the guest notifying New River Retreat, the guests credit card on file will be charged: A minimum of $200 in non-pet friendly properties with the amount not exceeding what the pet charge would be per night ($25/day/pet plus tax).
- In pet friendly properties, guest will be charged the pet fee amount ($20/day/pet plus tax).